Meagog: What it means to be Thian:
What it means to be Thian:
All Thians are comprised of Oboron and the source. What they look like and how they are made are features carried over from their creation. However, what it means to be Thian runs more in the blood then it does just in their appearance.
Thia is a sub-pocket dimension that exists outside of the multiverse. It is a place only loosely connection and stands apart from the complex web in which creates the variant of the verse itself. It is where the source when it has been corrupted comes to be cleansed of the taint that sentient life places upon it.
But the creatures of Thia are more than this, they have evolved, and or adapted to their environment. Due to this, there are some complex laws involved in being Thian. Especially if you’re a Thian that goes dimension or verse walking.
Laws of Thian Creatures:
- Due to the nature of a Thian entity, if it is a Meagog, Shiagog or Alderian is all the same. Thians are toxic to those of the other planes. The Essence of Oboron, the turquoise and or green liquid that forms their life fluid is lethal to those not of the realms. It strips outsiders from the realms of their energy whether it be electrical, biochemical or magical. For this reason, while physical skin to skin contact is able to be achieved. Any act that may expose natural fluids from the Thian will corrupt and poison the outsider, either killing them instantly or over time.
- Thians are bound to the hive or mass mind of the Thian flocked. Centred around the Varik Noir all life in thia flows from the source stream through him. As such their minds are connected as one. While they have independent thought and behaviour, they cannot lie or deceive one another. This is unless of course, they are higher on the food chain, such as an elder or grand elder. These are even forbidden to lie, more of just hide their thoughts. For a Thian to lie to one another, is like lying to oneself. It is extremely hard to do and never is truly believed.
- Treason is impossible. As all acts of Thians is aware to the Varik Noir and the elder councils, betrayal of a Thian to their realm, caste, species, and flock is impossible to occur. They share thoughts with one another, their actions are clear as day. Those that even attempt treason is by default is stricken down where they stand.
- Thians are immune to Energy, Magical, and illusional harm. As they are immune to energy due to the Oboron, they are immune to energy-based attacks such as fireballs, lightning or plasma. For this reason, they are feared across the multiverse, especially in the realms in which magic governs. Due to the source, they always pierce the veil of illusions.
- Bound to the realm. Thians of a fledgling state are bound to their realms unable to leave but for short periods of time. This is until they ascend into an assentation state of their species. For Meagog it is when they gain their wings. Their wings work as a conduit of Thian energy to them. However, this still has its limits. It is only when they become an elder or a full initiated Shiagog, may they wander as they truly, please.
- Thians other than Gliadins & Alderian the natural forming Human & elf like evolutionary being of Thia may not bear children. Most Thians are born to the source they cannot bring life into being. Instead, much like a vampire, they must use a host for their offspring. Even then they are not related nor truly connected to what they have created. New Thians are created out of a need of function, not love or compassion.